Skip to main content

Review: iUNIK Tea Tree Relief Serum


A must have serum this Summer for oily, acne prone, blemished and sensitive skin




This serum is so amazing that I rushed to buy a second bottle long before I finished the first one. Here is why I am so impressed:

The claim is that the serum will deliver powerful relief for people with acne prone, blemished, yet sensitive skin.

When I first read that the serum is  meant for people with sensitive skin I assumed that it will be too weak for my super oily, acne prone skin.

The formula does not include Tea tree essential oil, but 67% Tea tree water, which also made me think that the serum will not be potent enough for my skin.

But I was wrong.

While using this serum my skin did not get any spots. At the moment I am on my second bottle of this serum and I am thrilled with the fact that it keeps my skin clear of pimples, supple, moisturized, nourished, soothed and bright.

I will be interested to know how well it calms acne. I expect that for people with acne, this serum would be a brilliant addition to their skin care regimen. Acne fighting products tend to be very drying, but I expect that this serum will not only heal spots and calm inflammation, but it will nourish and protect the skin. People with acne, should definitely consider trying this serum.


The serum claims to deliver natural moisturizing, soothing care, whitening and wrinkle care.


At first I was very sceptical about these claims because most products for acne prone skin actually dry the pimples and the skin. But this blemish fighting product is a joy to use, very soothing and moisturizing.

When I spread it on my face it feels comforting with no tackiness or stickiness. It has no scent or colour. A male friend tried it and said that this sort of product seems perfect for the guy who is not interested in layers of skin care and wants to use only one product and get blemish fighting benefits, moisture, nourishment, anti wrinkle results and brightening of the skin.

The soothing care of this serum is due to the inclusion of  19% Centella Asiatica Leaf water and extracts of 6 sprouts! Impressive isn't it? Broccoli, Alfalfa, Cabbage, Wheat germ, Rapeseed and Radish seed extract are included in the formula to protect the skin from the outer environment and deliver skin loving nutrition of minerals and vitamins.



iUNIK Tea tree Relief Serum is recommended for someone who wants:

Trouble Skin Care
Calming and Relief
Moisturizing for dry skin
Lightening skin for darkness
Wrinkle Care

In my experience, this serum delivers powerful anti-blemish, soothing care and nutrition for oily, acne prone skin. We have 5 functions in one inexpensive, but beautifully formulated product. Especially now, in the hot Summer, I can easily use only this serum plus sunscreen and that will be enough.


Ingredients:

Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Cellulose Gum, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex

The first bottle of the serum was sent to me free of charge by the company so that I could try it and review it on my blog. Because I am so impressed with this serum, I have purchased a bottle and look forward to the benefits this serum delivers in the months to come.



I bought my second bottle on eBay from blueprint21. Shipping was fast, the service was absolutely brilliant and I got samples of other products to try which were actually brilliant so I will be buying the full products!

But you can also buy this serum and other iUNIK products directly from www.unique4u.net where you will find many special offers.

The second bottle I bought of this serum was in a special bundle with 5 Tea tree Therapy masks ( total price £15) as you see in the photo below. I will review these masks in a later post because they are fantastic. The serum on its own is about £11.



You must come back to read another review that is coming up in a few days of the Rose Galactomyces Essential toner by iUNIK.

You see the toner in the photo below. I am loving this toner and have been recommending it left and right to friends and family members.


Till next time, Milu


Popular posts from this blog

Galactomyces & Bifidalacto Complex products+UPDATE

Did I like using Manyo Factory Galactomyces niacin?

No. I will not repurchase Manyo Factory Galactomycesniacin again. UPDATE:31/08/17 It has been 7 months since I wrote this post and in that time I've learnt that Niacin is a very well researched skin loving ingredient. I will be purchasing products containing Niacin :-) and hoping it will "shrink" my pores. 

Observations about applying the product and how it felt on the skin

Applying it felt like applying water. No scent, no colour, with a consistency that was a bit thicker than water. It felt cool on application. None of those are reasons to dislike the product of course.

After application, my skin did not feel or look any different. By that I mean that my skin did not feel more comfortable and nourished like it usually does with Sulwhasoo Herblinic Restorative Ampoules; my skin did not feel soothed and caressed like it usually does with Tosowoong's Osory oil emulsion; my skin did not feel energised and refreshed like …

Best calming cream for acne prone skin- Sulwhasoo Herblinic EX Restorative Ampoules review

I first heard about the Sulwhasoo range from one of my favourite Youtubers- Lili. Her blog title is I am a beauty junky and that is also the name of her YouTube channel. I don't remember her reviewing the Herblinic EX Restorative Ampoules but when I researched several Sulwhasoo products she talked about, I found a couple of reviews on Herblinic and was intrigued enough to order samples from Ebay.  I bought 30 samples and they lasted me 15 days ( using them day and night).

From the very first application, my skin was nourished like never before. I could tell that this was one amazing product.



This honey like cream/serum is apparently packed with medicinal herbs which are said to  help nourish and  repair damaged skin. It smells herby and to me that scent is calming. It looks like honey but it spreads easily and little goes a long way. The application can be a bit sticky, but I don't mind that. One sample is enough for my face and neck.


After I used the first 30 samples, my skin…

Neck skin care with Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask

My face loves it, my neck adores it.The Radiance Energy mask is an amazing sleeping mask with White Jade. The scent is very Sulwhasoo like- herby and mysterious. I apply it in the evening as the last step in my regimen. It glides smoothly, but not too easily because the mask is rather thick.  It forms a non-sticky film on the skin which feels comfortable during the night. In the morning I rinse it off and then I use a foaming cleanser to wash my face with.

Before I wash the mask off in the morning my skin feels very well rested and it looks calm and smooth. After I wash it off, my skin looks "awake" and youthful. The difference it has made to the texture of the skin on my neck is remarkable. I feel that my neck always needs more moisture, more care, more powerful ingredients. I don't know how this mask works, but it does. It certainly delivers that "more" that I need especially for my neck.

Apparently the magic ingredient is the White Jade. It has been used in As…